Re: Ritmo guitar quote

Advertisement
Posted by Oscar Asunder on Fri, 03/21/03 - 16:32:08.

I have a ritmo guitar T-1. It's great.

It must be about 25 years!!! and the sound is better day after day :-)

A spanish guitar made in Spain, not a spanish guitar made in Japan, hehehheheh
That's a good quality from ritmo guitars

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar

My dad bought me a guitar for my birthday. Its Ritmo T-1. Is it acoustic or classic? I have no idea for guitars so i need some help

: I have a ritmo guitar T-1. It's great.

: It must be about 25 years!!! and the sound is better day after day :-)

: A spanish guitar made in Spain, not a spanish guitar made in Japan, hehehheheh
: That's a good quality from ritmo guitars

Anyone have the web address or just the address?

Scott

Ritmo T-2 Made In Spain

I bought one of these guitars while on holiday in Spain in 1971 when I was 12 years old for £8.00 in a fishing village called Palamos on the Costa Brava. It was in the days when the holiday resorts in Spain had lot's of brilliant souveneir shops lined with scores of guitar's hanging around the entire shop. I tuned and tried every one tried out every one that I liked the look of and eventually went for the Ritmo T-2. It was the only guitar I owned until about 15 years ago when I bought a nice looking electro accoustic with a cut away guitar called a Columbus Crest which had a good ring to it but was very hard to play. Then 10 years ago gave me a good friend gave me a beautiful vintage 1970s tobacco red sunburst Yamaha Country Jumbo accoustic (CJ-818 SB). Despite quite a few battle scars, it is very nice to play and sounds fantastic. However, even though my old Ritmo T-2 is very old now with scars to prove it, it is still my favourite guitar. Not just for sentimental reasons. It is very easy to play, (due mainly to its very low action and slim neck) doesn't buz, stays in tune (even when not played for long periods) and, still sound's crystal clear with a beautifully mellow bassy tone and it is the guitar I play the most even though I have sevaral other's now including an easy to play electric guitar. If they still had shops like that in Spain, I would buy another one tomorrow...although, I doubt I could afford what it would cost now!

I too have a Ritmo guitar T-1 18frets.
A spanish guitar made in Spain.
Yes is sounds good. Great resonance. It is unplayable.
Fat and flat neck. Very uncomfortable. My bro replaced the nylon strings with steel ones and the neck broke at the head part. Now after glueing back the neck and replacing the strings with nylon ones the neck is still up and the strings have an angle to the fretboard. What a piece of junk. I going for an Ibanez RG321MH to start learning.

Ritmo guitar quote

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Ritmo guitar quote

You just cant play classic guitar.so it is your fault.all classic guitars have the thick neck. the acoustic guitars have them thiner

I have a Ritmo guitar, can someone tell me what is worth? T-2

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.