gretsch viking guitar

Posted by Jerry on Fri, 03/02/01 - 19:27:55.

ouble cutaway maybe 60 or 1970 vintage. Needs probably a new neck. Can you do that kind of repair? I am in texas.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Gretsch Viking

I am DESPARATE for an all original Gretsch Viking in either natural finish, or caddy green. Top dollar will be payed to anyone that has one of these for sale.

Re: Gretsch Viking

: Have what appears to be a "April 1968" Viking - all original parts and condition. Colour is Cadillac Green
which has been professionally refinished. Excellent condition.

All bindings and guitar tuners in excellent condition.

Case also original.

I have a Gretsch Viking guitar Ser#48465. The guitar has been professionally refinished "Cadillac Green" new bindings and is in mint condition. All original parts c/w case.

Are you still looking for one???

Regards
Joe

viking

yes, Still looking for a viking in cad green.

ARE YOU STILL LOKING FOR A VIKING?

: ARE YOU STILL LOKING FOR A VIKING?

I have a Gretsch Viking....it is not original... I had it totally redone by Terry Sayre of Groove Tone Guitars,
(formerly of Rose Guitar) who is now deceased. He did the finish in a purplish base coat, as Sikkens paint that has little plastic prisms in it, with clear overtop. This thing searches for stage lights (we like to say like Porter Waggoner's jacket) and is one of a kind.

Original case. I would sell it for $3500. No less.

Interested?

: : ARE YOU STILL LOKING FOR A VIKING?

: I have a Gretsch Viking....it is not original... I had it totally redone by Terry Sayre of Groove Tone Guitars,
: (formerly of Rose Guitar) who is now deceased. He did the finish in a purplish base coat, as Sikkens paint that has little plastic prisms in it, with clear overtop. This thing searches for stage lights (we like to say like Porter Waggoner's jacket) and is one of a kind.

: Original case. I would sell it for $3500. No less.

: Interested?

: : : ARE YOU STILL LOKING FOR A VIKING?

: : I have a Gretsch Viking....it is not original... I had it totally redone by Terry Sayre of Groove Tone Guitars,
: : (formerly of Rose Guitar) who is now deceased. He did the finish in a purplish base coat, as Sikkens paint that has little plastic prisms in it, with clear overtop. This thing searches for stage lights (we like to say like Porter Waggoner's jacket) and is one of a kind.

: : Original case. I would sell it for $3500. No less.

: : Interested?
what's up michael?

I have a gretsch viking serial #106318
with mute, tuning fork, bigsby arm, double
cut away,padded back, super tronic and ultra
tronic pickups. original case with plush lining.
I would like to know it's value.

I would be interrested in your Gretsch Viking...Maybe I own a guitar that you would like to!!!!

: Hey!!!! I'm selling a 1964 Gretsch Viking...It is in great shape. Sunbirst, mute, bigsby, 2 Supertrons pick up. Had a little surgery on the neck but nothing important. I ask a very good price for it. 1800$ US...

To Frank Williamson that axe sounds absolutely beautiful i am very much and seriously interested in purchasing that from you please get back to me if it in fact still remains unsold...thank you

: : Hey!!!! I'm selling a 1964 <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Gretsch</b> <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Viking</b>...It is in great shape. Sunbirst, mute, bigsby, 2 Supertrons pick up. Had a little surgery on the neck but nothing important. I ask a very good price for it. 1800$ US...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.