Shaftesbury Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Oliver Stoney on Fri, 04/19/02 - 20:33:36.

Hi,
I have been the owner of what I presume is a Shaftesbury guitar for about ten years now; it was passed down to me by my uncle who maintained that it was limited edition and worth a great deal. It is perspex in the Les Paul shape. Very good looking. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it.

Thanx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Shaftesbury guitars

: Hi,
: I have been the owner of what I presume is a Shaftesbury guitar for about ten years now; it was passed down to me by my uncle who maintained that it was limited edition and worth a great deal. It is perspex in the Les Paul shape. Very good looking. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it.

: Thanx

Re: Shaftesbury guitars

hello! i have a shaftesbury rodeo6 which was given to me by a neighbour recently. the stock number is 3167-can anybody tell me how old it is, judging by the stock number alone?

Re: Shaftesbury guitars

hi m8 by the sounds of things it looks like 3rd of january 1967 if so i would keep hold of it !!! :):):)

Shaftesbury bass guitars

Shaftesbury bass guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Shaftesbury bass guitars

Re: Shaftesbury Guitar

: Hi,
: I have been the owner of what I presume is a Shaftesbury guitar for about ten years now; it was passed down to me by my uncle who maintained that it was limited edition and worth a great deal. It is perspex in the Les Paul shape. Very good looking. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it.

: Thanx

Hi!
I'm from Denmark. I've owned a black Shaftesbury, Les Paul copy. Unfortunately it was stolen from me. I just wanted to say that it was a real good guitar, low string action and I really miss it. I have never heard that it should be a collectors item, I wouldn't be surprised though, I know that it's pretty rare. I would be interrested in knowing your serial number, mine was 6502 and it was bought in feb. 1970. Please respond to my email address, if possible

shaftesbury Guitar

hi i have a black shaftesbury les paul copy and i am in Iceland. how much do you think that it is worth?

Black Shaftesbury Les Paul

Hi.

Did you buy it second hand near Copenhagen? I once had one.

Hi, I own a shaftesbury telecaster with the date 1969 on the headstock. its acopy of the fender thinline. i beleive it to be made by either aria or arbiter/dallas.
it realy is a beautiful guitar with fantastic action. because information about these guitars is so sparce i was thinking of starting an information page dedicated to all that is shaftesbury. so if anyone out there knows anymore info please get in touch.
Many thanks
Smudger

Still there smudger?

I own serial no 1392. Fantastic Shaftsbury. I cant find out much about it other than its made in Italy for Rose-morris and hails from 1960's

Shaftesbury Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Shaftesbury Guitar

l bought my les paul copy from rose morris in shaftesbury ave in 1970 it cost me £70. l think they had just come out.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.