shaftesbury rodeo

Posted by john mchugh on Tue, 05/07/02 - 08:40:49.

anyone know how old/any info on a shaftesbury rodeo 6 guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

shaftesbury rodeo 6

I have a rodeo 6 with the same stock nomber as yours ian. Whats that all about

Re: shaftesbury rodeo

Hi

I have a staftesbury rodeo 12 acoustic guitar and would like to know what it would be worth on today's market. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My dad has a shaftesbury rodeo6 guitar, made in italy. He got it from a friend in 74'. It sounds beautifull and is in quite good condition.

: anyone know how old/any info on a shaftesbury rodeo 6 guitar?

John I have a Shaftesbury Rodeo 6 stock No 3167 that I purchased mail order in 1970 for approx £60.00 still going strong used most days and still sounds sweet, Ian

I have a mint Shaftesbury Rodeo 12 (12 String)
Stock No 3168

I bought it new in Liverpool in 1973 for £48.00

Best Regards

I also have a Saftesbury Rodeo 12 with the same stock number (3168) that I bought in Liverpool around 1973/74 at a second hand store.

The front has bellied a bit, but it has better action than most 6 strings I've played. How come we have the same stock number?

(I paid about £25 for it, maybe £30)

: I also have a Saftesbury Rodeo 12 with the same stock number (3168) that I bought in Liverpool around 1973/74 at a second hand store.

: The front has bellied a bit, but it has better action than most 6 strings I've played. How come we have the same stock number?

: (I paid about £25 for it, maybe £30)

Hi, I have a Shaftesbury Rodeo 12, made in Italy with the same darned stock number (3168). Seems odd?? I got mine in the early 70's from a gift catalogue (Probably Littlewoods) and paid £70 for it. It has bellied inwards on the front, but has the sweetest sound and easiest action for a 12 string. Wonder how much they are worth now?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.