Re: websites to buy rickenbacker copies, please help!!

Posted by Randy Monn on Thu, 06/01/06 - 19:09:26.

I had the toughest time trying to find one and eventully i found two--it took me 4 months. Rick copies are extremly hard to come by. I've seen two Univox copies, one Ibanez copy and one electra copy on ebay. Within two days of listing on ebay, the Rickenbacker police ended up shutting down the auctions and i ended up with nothing. Rickenbacker is very firm when it comes to copyright proctectin and only ric bass copies you'll find will be the law suit era ones. I surfed the web for a long time to see any private sales on line or second hand guitar shops. Persistence paid off and I found two.

: : I am so desperate to get myself a sunburst rickenbacker bass guitar but they are a bit pricey. Does anyone out there know any websites I can look at to buy a rickenbacker copy of some kind. Please help!!!

: : cstskate@aol.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have a few nice Greco Ric copies (360) which are hard to find. They get taken off ebay pretty quickly whenever anyone tries to sell them. They play as well or better than the real thing and they look awesome.
:
: : : I am so desperate to get myself a sunburst rickenbacker bass guitar but they are a bit pricey. Does anyone out there know any websites I can look at to buy a rickenbacker copy of some kind. Please help!!!

: : : cstskate@aol.com

: I had the toughest time trying to find one and eventully i found two--it took me 4 months. Rick copies are extremly hard to come by. I've seen two Univox copies, one Ibanez copy and one electra copy on ebay. Within two days of listing on ebay, the Rickenbacker police ended up shutting down the auctions and i ended up with nothing. Rickenbacker is very firm when it comes to copyright proctectin and only ric bass copies you'll find will be the law suit era ones. I surfed the web for a long time to see any private sales on line or second hand guitar shops. Persistence paid off and I found two.

:
: : : I am so desperate to get myself a sunburst rickenbacker bass guitar but they are a bit pricey. Does anyone out there know any websites I can look at to buy a rickenbacker copy of some kind. Please help!!!

Check out trademe.co.nz
2 ricky copies 4 sale(21 April)
Cheers Aaron

Buy rickenbacker copies, please help!!

I have a maple-glow UNIVOX RICK BASS COPY, it is a 1969-1970 model. 4 string bass bound near exact copy of a rick...Bass bridge pickup works but is WEAK when compared to the powerfull neck pickup, but it works.STEREO output, TOASTER PICKUP, single ply pickgaurd etc etc...plays great.

Re: Buy rickenbacker copies, please help!!

I WUOLD LIKE TO GET A RICKENBACKER COPY LEFTHAND, I DONĀ“T MIND BUILDERS

Bump?

I have a Aspen bass,Ricenbacker copy. for sale.

: I had the toughest time trying to find one and eventully i found two--it took me 4 months. Rick copies are extremly hard to come by. I've seen two Univox copies, one Ibanez copy and one electra copy on ebay. Within two days of listing on ebay, the Rickenbacker police ended up shutting down the auctions and i ended up with nothing. Rickenbacker is very firm when it comes to copyright proctectin and only ric bass copies you'll find will be the law suit era ones. I surfed the web for a long time to see any private sales on line or second hand guitar shops. Persistence paid off and I found two.

:

Re: I have a Aspen bass,Ricenbacker copy. for sale.

: : I had the toughest time trying to find one and eventully i found two--it took me 4 months. Rick copies are extremly hard to come by. I've seen two Univox copies, one Ibanez copy and one electra copy on ebay. Within two days of listing on ebay, the Rickenbacker police ended up shutting down the auctions and i ended up with nothing. Rickenbacker is very firm when it comes to copyright proctectin and only ric bass copies you'll find will be the law suit era ones. I surfed the web for a long time to see any private sales on line or second hand guitar shops. Persistence paid off and I found two.

:
: :
: : : : I am so desperate to get myself a sunburst rickenbacker bass guitar but they are a bit pricey. Does anyone out there know any websites I can look at to buy a rickenbacker copy of some kind. Please help!!!

: : : : cstskate@aol.com

I have a aspen bass guitar and I am not sure if it is a sunburst rickenbacker copy or not it looks real close to the same do you have any photos of what you are looking for email me at camojoe2104@aol.com

Re: I have a Aspen bass,Ricenbacker copy. for sale.

: : I had the toughest time trying to find one and eventully i found two--it took me 4 months. Rick copies are extremly hard to come by. I've seen two Univox copies, one Ibanez copy and one electra copy on ebay. Within two days of listing on ebay, the Rickenbacker police ended up shutting down the auctions and i ended up with nothing. Rickenbacker is very firm when it comes to copyright proctectin and only ric bass copies you'll find will be the law suit era ones. I surfed the web for a long time to see any private sales on line or second hand guitar shops. Persistence paid off and I found two.

:
: :
: : : : I am so desperate to get myself a sunburst rickenbacker bass guitar but they are a bit pricey. Does anyone out there know any websites I can look at to buy a rickenbacker copy of some kind. Please help!!!

: : : : cstskate@aol.com

I am not sure what I have it is a aspen bass guitar it looks like one of them rickenbacker bass guitars but it only has twon silve knobs on the side not sure if this is what you are looking for

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.