Re: ned callen 70s guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Shirley-Jane Butler on Sun, 08/12/07 - 03:51:09.

: i have a nobbily ned, ned callen guitar that i used to use, its from the 70s. i want to sell it and have been told its rare, can anyone help me with any information?

: thanx

Hi, I can remember the Ned Callen guitars from the early 1970's and at that time I was one of the few female guitarists playing electric guitar in groups. The Ned Callen guitars I believe were hand made in Ireland, if what I was told at the time is true, and from what I was told then was that because they were handmade each one was individual. For all I know it might be not true, but then again it might, but I would certainly say that if that Ned Callen of your is from the 1970's then it is likely to be a collector's item and worth a good few bob, or at least somewhat more than you paid for it back then. I think they are now made or distributed by Shaftesbury.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.