Re: Shaftesbury Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Pete Turner on Sat, 07/05/08 - 11:17:38.

Hi Mark - you posted your query a long time ago so it's a long shot that you'll pick this up. I've just (i.e. today)acquired a Shaftesbury Telecaster copy for a rebuild project so I'm sat doing research and was amazed to find your posting, especially the details. The stock number of mine is 3265 and the serial number is either 1787 or 1737(the sticker is faded). I'm favouring it being 1787, just 3 apart from yours. Would love to hear if you still have this guitar and if you managed to retore it?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Shaftesbury Guitar

hi. this to is a long shot, but i also have a rose morris. its a 4 string bass in the classic rickenbecker shape. made in italy, stock No. 3263, serial No. 1352. Its history is a mystery to me so any help of its origins, value etc would be of great help, as a drummer just dropped it and cracked the front! I hope somebody finds this... many thanks, matt.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.