Re: Shaftesbury gold top Les Paul

Posted by Bobby on Mon, 06/08/09 - 13:56:51.

Hi folks
Just to say i've just found your website and its the best news i've heard in years. I've owned two Shaftsbury Les Pauls ,one gold top from new 1973/4 and one custom, bought second hand in 1978/79. I still have the custom Les Paul which I use on stage alternating between my Gibson Les Paul. I've been looking over the pass years for a replacement for the gold top I dearly loved and missed and should never have sold,if any one knows or has one for sale would they contact me please www.TOOREX.com many thanks Bobby

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Shaftesbury Gold Top Deluxe

I have in my possession a 1958 Shaftesbury Les Paul Gold Top Deluxe fitted with p90 pickups 1970s shalar machine heads re fretted in the 70s perfect action now beautiful whats it worth?

Re: Shaftesbury gold top Les Paul

hey my dad has a shaftesburry telecaster he is willing to sell it at a high price because its in mint condition a 1969 model plays like new !!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.