Re: shaftesbury rose-morris

Advertisement
Posted by Ian on Fri, 02/07/03 - 11:51:53.

: can any one tell me any info about my husbands electric bass guitar before he drives me mad... Its a Shaftesbury Rose-Morris serial number 0174 he has had it a number of years i want him to sell the damn thing he says its worthless help........

If its pale yellow its probably a telecaster bass copy circia 1970 approw £70 new I had one and now regret selling it about 10 years,Ian

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Shaftesbury Bass Guitar

Hi, I'm trying to find out a rough estimate of the age and value of my Shaftesbury 3263 bass,serial no. 001207, any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks , Dougie

Shaftesbury Bass Guitar

Hi, I'm trying to find out a rough estimate of the age and value of my Shaftesbury 3263 bass,serial no. 001207, any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks , Dougie

Re: shaftesbury rose-morris

shaftesbury rose-morris

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: shaftesbury rose-morris

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.