Pick ups for lap steel guitars

Posted by Bernie Granat on Fri, 06/30/00 - 00:02:35.

Aloha from Oahu Hawaii: Nice to find you folks, sorry you are so far away. My name is Bernie Granat, I am starting a company named Trade Wind Accoustics. My main purpose is to start making lap steel guitars in Hawaii, For an instrument that gained such popularity in the songs of Hawaiian Music. it is near impossible to get a lap steel guitar here without paying between 500to200 dollars and they are mostly in need of major repairs, while in Iowa, you can get a vintage one that works perfectly for $250. I collect old Hawaian steel guitars and ukeleles. Most of the quality items are bought from people on the mainland. Our culture is slowly being rapped little by little and nothing seems to be done to stop it. Any how, I have heard that your pick ups are quite good for lap steel guitars and are similar in a way to the old Rickenbacker sound, Could you please send me some information or e-mail me the best way to get in touch with you folks. Mahalo Bernie Granat

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Personal message for Bernie Granat from APPLE CHEEKS

: Aloha from Oahu Hawaii: Nice to find you folks, sorry you are so far away. My name is Bernie Granat, I am starting a company named Trade Wind Accoustics. My main purpose is to start making lap steel guitars in Hawaii, For an instrument that gained such popularity in the songs of Hawaiian Music. it is near impossible to get a lap steel guitar here without paying between 500to200 dollars and they are mostly in need of major repairs, while in Iowa, you can get a vintage one that works perfectly for $250. I collect old Hawaian steel guitars and ukeleles. Most of the quality items are bought from people on the mainland. Our culture is slowly being rapped little by little and nothing seems to be done to stop it. Any how, I have heard that your pick ups are quite good for lap steel guitars and are similar in a way to the old Rickenbacker sound, Could you please send me some information or e-mail me the best way to get in touch with you folks. Mahalo Bernie Granat

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.