Kent guitars

Posted by vikki on Tue, 06/14/05 - 12:40:12.

hi . i have recently aquired a Kent guiatr. i am a complete novice tio guitars and i was wondering if anyone could tell me anythign about it . all i know is that is it a kent guiatr and it says
"made specially for F.C.N england
model number N 138"
any ideas??
thanks
vikki

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Kent Model no. N-135

I have the above named model of acoustic guitar, with humming bird fingerboard. It was made for FCN England. Can anyone tell me anything about it. Most appreciated.

Kent Model no. N-135

I have the above named model of acoustic guitar, with humming bird fingerboard. It was made for FCN England. Can anyone tell me anything about it. Most appreciated.

Re: Kent guitars

Hi Vikki,

sadly I can't tell you any more than you can find on Google. I've just picked up #136, and it's a beauty!

I play some really nice instruments, but I love this one already.

Take care, David

I have just bought the 136

I have just bought the 136 hope it ain't a fake do you still own yours

Kent Guitars

Kent is a subproduct of some apparently large japanese guitar company. Imported to america late 60's to mid 70's. Kent's are all mainly hand crafted and play well. I own one myself as a rebuilding project. Kent called it quits in japan in the early 80's.

Kent guitars

My Kent acoustic has serial number KF 340. Made in Korea.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.