Phil Pro guitar

Posted by Cornelis Bootsman on Thu, 02/01/01 - 00:05:13.

Last year I bought a Phil Pro semi-hollow guitar. I would like to find out some more about it. What woods where used for the guitar etc. I appreciate your help.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have phil pro ms 17

I have question anybody or somone know about what wood is it I think is between poplar or alder froms that lands asiatics woods but in cheap way; anyway is a good electrirc guitar for the price and well done the neck and body. Has 2 number series, back of the head is E0204295, and the bolt on neck plate, is 2209219.

Phil pro 7 string

I have a Phil pro 7 string electric guitar. Model #0001838. Want to find out worth to sell. Anyone know please send me info to joannerichards01@gmail.com

Re: Phil Pro guitar

i want all the information that you could give me, like year of manufactured, price of sale when new. This is a PHIL PRO, SN. 0001766. THE "CLAVIJERO", YOU KNOW THE PART WHERE THE KEYS ARE IS LIKE THE JACKSON`S GUITARS AND THE PHIL PRO INLAYS ARE IN MANY COLORS.SOLID BODY, TWO HUMBUCKERS PHIL AND ONE SINGLE AT MIDDLE PHIL TOO. THE HARDWARE ARE IN GOLD. ONE VOL. AND ONE TONE. FIVE CHANGES SWITCH.PLEASE HELP ME TAHNKS, GILBERT.

Hi i bought a phil pro electric guitar about 3 yrs ago , i have been playing guitars for about 17 yrs , , my phil pro , i find it plays really , well , so the blog left by , guga , talks s..t , can he play guitar , yeah yeah

: Last year I bought a Phil Pro solid Telecaster model 0002535. I would like to find out some more about it. What woods where used for the guitar, the microfones. I appreciate your help.

Phil pro guitars are s**t

received the following message from FSC music (sales@fscmusic.com):
Hello Steve....

Well yes you have come to the right place... We are the importer of Phil Pro products. However, they had reduced manufacture for a period of time, and we still have a good stock to sell on.

As for the MSD91 CE I never imported this model, nor have seen one, so I am a bit lost. Can you send a photo? Phil Pro have/had thier own factories in China and Korea.

Now I am responsible for them again, BUT also the HADLER range of guitars, mostly to shops. Phil Music don't have a web site now.

Let me have that photo if you can. What I will say. The Phil Products have been good quality and fit in the market place as entry to mid level items I hope this helps,
Best regards,

Phil Hadler.

specifications of Phil PRO EMS 373

Hello Phil, im looking for the specifications about this guitar model, for example:

What kind of wood this guitar is?
Where is the factory?
About microphones

Please let me know about this things

i cant find anything about this guitar in the internet

Ti is verry Good^^ Mine's 5 String Bassguitar. Anyway this Orisinal name is 'Phil', this bass is got to Goob And Mighty Bass Tone.

Specification
Body : Basswood Quilted Maple Top
Neck : Hard Maple 3PS
Fingerboard : Rosewood
Radius : 406 mm (16 inches)
Number of Frets : 24
Fret Size : Medium(2.4 mm)
Scale Length : 864 mm(34 inches)
Nut Width : 38 mm(1.500 inches)
Hardware Color : Gold
Machine Heads Std. Diecast Tuners
Bridge Modern Diecast
Pickups Soapbar set
Controls : 1 volume, 2 tone, 1 valance
Colors : TG, TBK, NAT, AM

May be you look so nice mind's man. i'm Glad to meet you, and wish for your good days.^^

this is my bloger : http://blog.naver.com/lookingout.do

Phil Pro bass

I have a 4-string dating from the mid 90's. Has a good tone, P/J pickups, fender style neck with a rosewood fingerboard and plays quite nicely. It's a lower end instrument, probably around the same quality as a Squier but cheaper. Mine has an all red body and does not have a pick guard so I don't know what the body is made of. I paid $70 for it and got a bargain.

: Hi, This is very Good Guitar^^ Mine's 5 String Bassguitar. Anyway this Original name is 'Phil', this bass is got to Goob And Mighty Bass Tone.

Sorry, language fault... i'm just Korean, 'Phil Pro'is From Korea Trademark.

: hi, This is very Good Guitar^^ Mine's 5 String Bassguitar. Anyway this Original name is 'Phil', this bass is got to Goob And Mighty Bass Tone.

Sorry, language fault... i'm just Korean, 'Phil Pro'is From Korea Trademark.

This is a shit.

: Last year I bought a Phil Pro semi-hollow guitar. I would like to find out some more about it. What woods where used for the guitar etc. I appreciate your help.

I got one as well and am also looking.
I believe it was a generic guitar made for AXE in Canada.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.