Old Juan Estruch

Posted by Allen J.Redman on Fri, 02/18/05 - 18:33:03.
In Reply to Musical instruments

I have a Juan Estruch Flamenco guitar made in 1963 or 1962, I know it because I purchased it new in 1963, and I still have it. I don't know of knowing this is useful to you. I can send you pictures.
Allen

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Price enquiry

Hi
I have an Estruch guitar I would like to sell.
The yellow label says “Estruch,
Barcelona, Ano 1963.
The number 12 has been written at the bottom of the printed label.

I have no idea what the instrument is worth.
Can someone assist?
Many many thanks

Re: Old Juan Estruch

: I have a Juan Estruch Flamenco guitar made in 1963 or 1962, I know it because I purchased it new in 1963, and I still have it. I don't know of knowing this is useful to you. I can send you pictures.
: Allen
I too bought a Juan Estruch guitar, a beautiful classical. In Barcelona in 1975 I walked into his shop and met Juan himself. I still have the guitar,case and all the paperwork. Wouldn't sell it for anything. It is as nice in evey way as my Contreras (made by Manuel.. not his son).
Mark

: I have a Juan Estruch Flamenco guitar made in 1963 or 1962, I know it because I purchased it new in 1963, and I still have it. I don't know of knowing this is useful to you. I can send you pictures.
: Allen
I am very interested as I also purchased one about that time from a small workshop in Barcelona and I would love to find it again but don't have the address. Could you help me.
Regards
Steve Clay

hello,
I just have a juan estruch spain guitar from barcelona, i know this from the sticker at the inside of the guitar, i don't know from which year it comes... does anyone knows where i can find this? i don't know either the serial number...

joost

hello,
I just have a juan estruch spain guitar from barcelona, i know this from the sticker at the inside of the guitar, i don't know from which year it comes... does anyone knows where i can find this? i don't know either the serial number...

joost

: : I have a Juan Estruch Flamenco guitar made in 1963 or 1962, I know it because I purchased it new in 1963, and I still have it. I don't know of knowing this is useful to you. I can send you pictures.
: : Allen
: I am very interested as I also purchased one about that time from a small workshop in Barcelona and I would love to find it again but don't have the address. Could you help me.
: Regards
: Steve Clay

1972 Juan Estruch guitar.

While visiting Barcelona in 1972, I bought a guitar at Juan Estruch's shop. I never learned how to play it, so it's been setting in my den. It has the Juan Estruch Barcelona sticker in it.
Would anyone be able to tell me approximately it's worth. I do not know the model.

r...

: joost

: : : I have a Juan Estruch Flamenco guitar made in 1963 or 1962, I know it because I purchased it new in 1963, and I still have it. I don't know of knowing this is useful to you. I can send you pictures.
: : : Allen
: : I am very interested as I also purchased one about that time from a small workshop in Barcelona and I would love to find it again but don't have the address. Could you help me.
: : Regards
: : Steve Clay

Listen guys, I've got one of these guitars and they sound fantastic. Mine is totaly **** ed, it's seen some life if you know what i mean? I would like to know anything about these guitars cos they rock. All i know about mine is that it was owed by this South American dude in the late 70's early 80's. Help me please. I love this guitar and i want to know who built it and when. Thanks Manny.

: : I have a Juan Estruch Flamenco guitar made in 1963 or 1962, I know it because I purchased it new in 1963, and I still have it. I don't know of knowing this is useful to you. I can send you pictures.
: : Allen
: I am very interested as I also purchased one about that time from a small workshop in Barcelona and I would love to find it again but don't have the address. Could you help me.
: Regards
: Steve Clay

Steve,
www.luthiers.es
Apartado de correos, 304
08191 Rubí
(Barcelona) SPAIN
Teléfono : +34-93 588 86 53
Fax +34-93 697 45 38
E-mail: info@luthiers.es

They are really slow responging to e-mails, make sure you are brief and to the point. I have a catalogue and a price list they recently sent me. E-mail me if you need it.
Cheers,
Hristo

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.