12-string Juan Estruch

Posted by Ade on Tue, 12/20/05 - 20:07:18.
In Reply to Musical instruments

i've been given a 12-string Juan Estruch guitar but cannot find any info on it. Does anybody know anything about them? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

ibanez marcel dadi signature

i've been given a ibanez Marcel Dadi signature electric guitar but cannot find any info on it. Does anybody know anything about them? Any info would be appreciated.

Re: 12-string Juan Estruch

: i've been given a 12-string Juan Estruch guitar but cannot find any info on it. Does anybody know anything about them? Any info would be appreciated.
- YES! I bought a very short scale 12 string from the Estruch factory-shop in Barcelona in 1970. While doing some research I saw your posting. I'm selling mine on eBay and I was trying to see if they still make them, get a current price, etc. It seems that Estruch is only making standard Flamenco and classical models now, but he used to make all manner of folk instruments. It's a curious piece, no? Good woods, mediocre craftsmenship, good sound. I played it in a 70's garage blues band using a slide! Please send me a photo so I can see if mine matches yours. Make sure you give me your email address so I can send you a photo of mine and my ebay auction number. Jeff 1/5/06

I have one too... It came with a mandolin type tailpiece that someone screwed in. and some joker was using steel strings on it... I wish people would stop ruining perfectly good instruments with the wrong tension strings!!! Anyway, I look forward to checking out the sound this thing makes after a trip to my guitar shop today... Do you have a 12-string set for classical guitar?

I would love to see your 12-string Estruch guitar to compare notes... please send me your pics and I will do the same...

hi jeffery, my e-mail is adepo9@hotmail.com,let me know yours and i'll send you pics of my 12-string

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.