Jackson Guldan Accoustic Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by cindy van breemen on Sun, 04/07/02 - 22:41:01.

DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON THIS BRAND OF GUITAR, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A RARE VINTAGE GUITAR, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ON IT?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jackson Guldan Accoustic Guitar

: DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON THIS BRAND OF GUITAR, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A RARE VINTAGE GUITAR, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ON IT?

I'm in the same boat you are, only worse. The only Jackson-Guldan guitars I am able to find are the Chris Adjutomatic and Blue Suede. Apart from those, I've only found lap steels. My particular problem is that I have a guitar with the Guldan name on the headstock that is an electrified acoustic with a bar pickup like you would expect to find on a lap steel, BUT it's not the type that is found on lap steels bearing the Guldan name. I've found out the Guldan on the headstock is the same Guldan in Jackson-Guldan but nothing else. As far as I can tell, there is no information concerning my guitar anywhere except on the website of the person I bought it from and it may even be the only one made or the last survivor of it's kind. I'd sure like to know if there is another one like it or if there is anyone out there with more knowledge about it.

I don't know that much about them, but I do own one, and what little information I have been able to gather can be found, along with several photos, at: http://www.angelfire.com/music2/jumpcity/bluesuede1.html

I hope that helps.

:I have a playing Jackson Guldan Chris adjustomatic.Ser.10144. This is a lap steel accoustic guitar. is there any more info out there on these strange beasts?
:

: :I have a playing Jackson Guldan Chris adjustomatic.Ser.10144. This is a lap steel accoustic guitar. is there any more info out there on these strange beasts?
: :

Re: Jackson Guldan Chris Acoustic Guitar

: : :I have a playing Jackson Guldan Chris adjustomatic.Ser.14291. This is a lap steel acoustic guitar. is there any more info out there on these strange beasts?
: : :

: : :I have a playing Jackson Guldan Chris adjustomatic.Ser 41452. This is a lap steel accoustic guitar is there any more info out there on these strange beasts?
: : :

Jackson Guldan Accoustic Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Jackson Guldan Accoustic Guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.