Re: Alcivar

Posted by freeman lamb on Fri, 08/26/05 - 19:29:14.

: Hi everyone. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. My grandmother died about 5 years ago and she had a guitar and I got it out this morning to look at it because I want to learn ho wto play. It's brand name is Alcivar and it is all silver(Metal) where the sound hole is...I dont know very much about Guitars so I was wondering if it would be accoustic.. or somthing like that.Thanks

the silver thing is a resonator it makes it sound somewhat like a dobro i have an alcivar resonator guitar and i love it hang on to yours . freeman

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : Hi everyone. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. My grandmother died about 5 years ago and she had a guitar and I got it out this morning to look at it because I want to learn ho wto play. It's brand name is Alcivar and it is all silver(Metal) where the sound hole is...I dont know very much about Guitars so I was wondering if it would be accoustic.. or somthing like that.Thanks

:
: the silver thing is a resonator it makes it sound somewhat like a dobro i have an alcivar resonator guitar and i love it hang on to yours . freeman

I've got a resonator-top Alcivar too. No-one seems to know anything about the maker. Kind of weird in this day and age.

: : : Hi everyone. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. My grandmother died about 5 years ago and she had a guitar and I got it out this morning to look at it because I want to learn ho wto play. It's brand name is Alcivar and it is all silver(Metal) where the sound hole is...I dont know very much about Guitars so I was wondering if it would be accoustic.. or somthing like that.Thanks

: :
: : the silver thing is a resonator it makes it sound somewhat like a dobro i have an alcivar resonator guitar and i love it hang on to yours . freeman

: I've got a resonator-top Alcivar too. No-one seems to know anything about the maker. Kind of weird in this day and age.

Neil send me an email at rhipson1@eastlink.ca

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.