Re: Jackson Guldan Accoustic Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Judy Barclay on Tue, 08/07/07 - 19:30:19.

: : I have been collecting western style acoustic guitars for over 44 years and am always delighted when I run across a Chris Adjusto. I'm ecstatic when I find a Child's 3/4 sized Chris Adjusto. I've found very few in the last twenty years since they have become a more popular item with Western Collectors.
: : I create many Western Era displays for a wide variety clients and believe me when I tell you that the Chris Adjusto line seems to garner much of the attention by my clients.
: : In particular are the Chris Adjusto Children's Guitars which were sold by The Cunningham Music Studios of Santa Monica, California. These are highly sought by Western and Oldtime Guitar Collectors because The Cunningham Music had a long list of celebrities who bought guitars for their children. I pay about $85 - $125 for a Chris Adjusto if it is in functioning condition, which is about market price for Western Collectors. If it has the scrolled embossed decal reading 'Cunningham Music Studios - Est 1939 Santa Monica, Calif' with the Cunningham Music Custom Diamond, then you have a real find here, and the Cunningham Music Chris Adjustos in good to better condition sell at around $180 - $250 if the Cunningham Music Studios decal is well centered and intact. I wish I had a dozen of them, I'm always disappointed when I find one that was from Cunningham Studios and someone had scratched off the Cunningham decal. If anyone out there finds a Chris Adjusto, feel free to email me. I will pay the going rate for a Chris Adjusto with the Cunningham Music Studios Decal intact. We hope to here from any Western and Oldtime Folk Guitar people. My brother and I enjoy hearing from those who are keeping the spirit of the Old West alive.

: : Sincerely,
: : C.J. & Robert Lee Hornsby

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

3/4 adjusto

Looking for C.J. & Robert Lee Hornsby's email address

tnx

My grandma just gave me my late grandpa's old guitar. It is a Chris Adjusto. It has the serial number on it. Came out of Columbus Ohio. I don't want to sell it. I am wondering if I should have it restrung? It is a precious momento of grandpa to me and I feel very blessed that she gave it to me. I want to show her that I really care for it and love it. Any advice?

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/JAckson-Guldan-Chris-Adjustomatic-Guitar-KT-4583947.html

: : : I have been collecting western style acoustic guitars for over 44 years and am always delighted when I run across a Chris Adjusto. I'm ecstatic when I find a Child's 3/4 sized Chris Adjusto. I've found very few in the last twenty years since they have become a more popular item with Western Collectors.
: : : I create many Western Era displays for a wide variety clients and believe me when I tell you that the Chris Adjusto line seems to garner much of the attention by my clients.
: : : In particular are the Chris Adjusto Children's Guitars which were sold by The Cunningham Music Studios of Santa Monica, California. These are highly sought by Western and Oldtime Guitar Collectors because The Cunningham Music had a long list of celebrities who bought guitars for their children. I pay about $85 - $125 for a Chris Adjusto if it is in functioning condition, which is about market price for Western Collectors. If it has the scrolled embossed decal reading 'Cunningham Music Studios - Est 1939 Santa Monica, Calif' with the Cunningham Music Custom Diamond, then you have a real find here, and the Cunningham Music Chris Adjustos in good to better condition sell at around $180 - $250 if the Cunningham Music Studios decal is well centered and intact. I wish I had a dozen of them, I'm always disappointed when I find one that was from Cunningham Studios and someone had scratched off the Cunningham decal. If anyone out there finds a Chris Adjusto, feel free to email me. I will pay the going rate for a Chris Adjusto with the Cunningham Music Studios Decal intact. We hope to here from any Western and Oldtime Folk Guitar people. My brother and I enjoy hearing from those who are keeping the spirit of the Old West alive.

: : : Sincerely,
: : : C.J. & Robert Lee Hornsby

chris

I may have a 3/4 adjusto

how can I be sure?

tnx

: : : I have been collecting western style acoustic guitars for over 44 years and am always delighted when I run across a Chris Adjusto. I'm ecstatic when I find a Child's 3/4 sized Chris Adjusto. I've found very few in the last twenty years since they have become a more popular item with Western Collectors.
: : : : I create many Western Era displays for a wide variety clients and believe me when I tell you that the Chris Adjusto line seems to garner much of the attention by my clients.
: : : In particular are the Chris Adjusto Children's Guitars which were sold by The Cunningham Music Studios of Santa Monica, California. These are highly sought by Western and Oldtime Guitar Collectors because The Cunningham Music had a long list of celebrities who bought guitars for their children. I pay about $85 - $125 for a Chris Adjusto if it is in functioning condition, which is about market price for Western Collectors. If it has the scrolled embossed decal reading 'Cunningham Music Studios - Est 1939 Santa Monica, Calif' with the Cunningham Music Custom Diamond, then you have a real find here, and the Cunningham Music Chris Adjustos in good to better condition sell at around $180 - $250 if the Cunningham Music Studios decal is well centered and intact. I wish I had a dozen of them, I'm always disappointed when I find one that was from Cunningham Studios and someone had scratched off the Cunningham decal. If anyone out there finds a Chris Adjusto, feel free to email me. I will pay the going rate for a Chris Adjusto with the Cunningham Music Studios Decal intact. We hope to here from any Western and Oldtime Folk Guitar people. My brother and I enjoy hearing from those who are keeping the spirit of the Old West alive.
::::I have one and it s childrens guitar 3/4 i have somebody working on the stings and the neck . The serial number is 31869.

: : : Sincerely,
: : : C.J. & Robert Lee Hornsby

Cunningham Music Studios

Hi I was wondering if you had any info on the store itself cause I have a bass guitar (hollow body electric) that has the "Cunningham Music Studios - Est 1939 Santa Monica, Calif" sticker on it but no other name or markings. I believe it is custom made and have been told it is a Gibson 355 replica turned bass. I surched the store but it seems the store doesn't exist anymore. Please if you have any info e-mail me at sanchez_elizondo@yahoo.com my name is Jr. Thank you.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.