magnum guitars

Posted by Heather on Fri, 11/09/01 - 03:00:14.
In Reply to Magnum Guitars

I bought a Magnum semi-acoustic steel string guitar at a garage sale. The only information was on the in body sticker,
which had the name and the model number 'ME6805B' Please help, what is it worth? If anything.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

MAF190NT magnum

I have come across a
Very Good condition MAF190NT magnum.. and was wonderin what they're worth...please..

My first electric

I got given a Magnum Strat copy as my first electric guitar - I think it was just under $200 brand new.

That was a long time ago now - it was OK but wasn't very well set up out of the box and needed work.

magnum guitar

owned one Magnum acoustic Martin replica. had rosewood back, the center was shaped like a pie. you could adjust the saddle. square inlays on the fretboard. don't remember the model, I think MD. very good guitar. sold last year to a collector for $675. wish i didn't. best guitar i've had.

Re: magnum guitars

As far as I can tell, magnum bass guitars are ok. I know a couple people who have played on magnums, and thought them to be nice instruments. I have aquired a magnum bass from the 80s, and after putting new strings on it, it sounds really great. it's a fender style, possibly a copy.
i was hoping one of these sites had some info on the actually company, and its guitars!

i want to know how good magnum bass guitars are because i have laybuyed one and i want everyone to know how good they are

: i want to know how good magnum bass guitars are because i have laybuyed one and i want everyone to know how good they are

i HAD a magnum bass, it was alright for a beginner i ended up smashing it into a 4X12 at a gig

: i want to know the history of a magnum guiotar model number is ME200s8

Re: magnum guitars model ms 240

: : i want to know the price of a magnum guitar model number ms240

: I bought a Magnum semi-acoustic steel string guitar at a garage sale. The only information was on the in body sticker,
: which had the name and the model number 'ME6805B' Please help, what is it worth? If anything.

hello, i recently brought a magnum semi acoustic/steel string guitsr, i paid around $390 for mine brand new, they are a cheap guitar but they put out a really good sound, better than most... I hope this helps... brent

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.