Ibanez parts

Posted by Dennis Antel on Wed, 08/30/00 - 20:27:34.
In Reply to Guitar Parts USA

I need pick guard, 2 floating pick ups for an Ibanez GB 10NT 1978. Do you have these items? If so, could you please get back to me with a price. If you do not, could you give me some direction to help me locate these parts. Thank you. DH

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ibanez Roadstar RG410 Body required

I require a replacement body for an Ibanez Roadstar Series II RG410. They seem scarce on the internet. Are other Ibanez bodies are compatible with the RG410 neck? Warmoth doesn't produce bodies that will fit the neck specifications. Any suggestions?

Anyone got a Replacement Nexk for my S370?

I need a replacement neck for my Ibanez s370 Guitar. If anyone has one or knows where I can get a new one...please write me at GTA350FNC@AOL.COM

Re: Ibanez parts

I need a bodie for an ibanez and i cant find it no where on the web.

: I need a neck for an Ibanez GAX70. Do you have these items? If so, could you please get back to me with a price. If you do not, could you give me some direction to help me locate these parts. Thank you. ck

I'm not even sure how this works. People write to a message board and someone gets back to them about parts?

Well..here goes. I need a tremolo lever and locking nut for same lever (if any) for a TRS-101.

I guess get back to me on availability and how to order? Ok!

Thanks.
Dan

Mono rail bass bridge,

Im not sure if its even out there yet but, i'm looking for a mono rail bridge for my six string bass, like the ones on the newer ibanez basses, that are actually individual (4-6, depending on how many strings) sadles screwed into the body at the bridge area of the bass. I want to see if they make them with p'ieazo pickups like on the Carvin p-series basses, or if those sadle pieces can be made into p'ieazo pickups.
Thank you soo much, either way.
T-Bass.

Re: Mono rail bass bridge,

: Im not sure if its even out there yet but, i'm looking for a mono rail bridge for my six string bass, like the ones on the newer ibanez basses, that are actually individual (4-6, depending on how many strings) sadles screwed into the body at the bridge area of the bass. I want to see if they make them with p'ieazo pickups like on the Carvin p-series basses, or if those sadle pieces can be made into p'ieazo pickups.
: Thank you soo much, either way.
: T-Bass.

Hello T-Bass,
for what I can tell you, there are monorail bridges for a six string bass. Though I'm not sure whether you can buy them or not. I know they excist, because I have an example:
The new Ibanez BTB 1306E has got a Mono-Rail 4 series bridge on it. See this picture:

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/images/eb2008/BTB1306E_NTF_1M_01.gif

So it's for sure they excist, but I can't help you telling you where to buy one.
Good luck!

Bart

sorry,i´ve sent the wrong mail. i need a pick guard for an ibanez proline 1770(1986, strat-style).anybody,who could help me?

: I need a pick guard, and a input for my amp

Ibanez parts

: I need two switchers , Do you have these items? 3sw1jpm3t and 3ps1vlx91 If so, could you please get back to me with a price. If you do not, could you give me some direction to help me locate these parts. Thank you. Fábio

Ibanez parts

im from chile and i need the prices of the 3SW1JPM3T, if you could send it to my e-mail, please, thanks

I'm needin a tremolo bar for lo pro edge tromolo. if you can sale to me or know who can please send me back a message. thanks!!!

: I'm needin a tremolo bar for lo pro edge tromolo. if you can sale to me or know who can please send me back a message. thanks!!!

: : I need an ibanez k7 lo pro edge tremolo w/ u bar. if you can sale to me or know who can please send me back a message. thanks!!!

i have an ibanez rg470 and have seen some white volume nobs and machine heads on this guitar i can not find them in any music shops.could u please get back to me with the price of them.thanxs

Is it possible to get a reversable neck for an s series Ibanez, and if so where.

i need a neck for a rg770. its the one with the shark tooth inlays, mine cracked and is beyond repair. any help you could give is appreciated.

:sorry cant help you, but i am very interested in buying the machine heads ( tuning knobs) off your broken ibanez. If interested please reply.thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.