WANTED: Black Tremolo Arm for IBANEZ RS 440

Posted by Mike on Wed, 09/25/02 - 00:25:39.
In Reply to Guitar Parts USA

Hi,
I need a Black tremolo arm for an older Ibanez RS 440! It has a PROROCKER bridge and I was told the current Ibanez Edge arm would probably fit? I see that the sleeve on the bridge can be changed to accomidate another Trem. I would appreciate any help with this very much! I need either an original replacement or info. on what will fit and where to get it. Thanks... Mike

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WANTED: Black Tremolo Arm for IBANEZ RG 550EX2

: Hi,
: I need a Black tremolo arm for an older Ibanez RG550EX2! It has a PROROCKER bridge and I was told the current Ibanez Edge arm would probably fit? I see that the sleeve on the bridge can be changed to accomidate another Trem. I would appreciate any help with this very much! I need either an original replacement or info. on what will fit and where to get it. Thanks... Luke

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.