69 Dan Armstrong Guitar for sale

Posted by dan armstrong on Fri, 06/13/03 - 15:00:53.

Im pretty sure that there aren't any more of the 1969 Dan Armstrong guitars for sale with the clear plexyglas body without the smoked finish. If there are, where can I get one and what would the price be.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

69 Dan Armstrong

Hi
I have a 69 Dan Armstrong I'm concidering selling.
I only have one of the pick ups and I believe the volume and tone knobs may not be origional.
If you are interested please email me and I'll be happy to send you pictures and aditional info.

Regards

Justin

Dan Armstrong

Hello, Do you still have your Dan Armstrong for sale?

Re: 69 Dan Armstrong Guitar and a for sale

I have a 1969 guitar and a 1968 bass dan armstrong for sale, both are clear

Dan Armstrong bass

I'm looking for one
How much?

LOOKING FOR A SMOKED DAN ARMSTRONG GUITAR!!

hello, i am looking to find a smoked dan armstrong guitar, ive been looking forever. if anyone knows where i can get one PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Re: 69 Dan Armstrong Guitar for sale

I have an original black one I'd like to sell. I'm unsure of the value. I believe only 11 were made in black. If anyone is interested, please advise. Hey Dan, I don't know if you remember me from around '69. I used to visit from California and hang around your shop in The Village.

hey im interested in maybe buying your guitar or possibly doing a trade + $$ deal. Email me back. Thanks.

I am selling an original 1969 Dan Armstrong / Clear body . with extra pickups , extra necks, hardshell case
I am asking $1, 599.00

: I am selling an original 1969 Dan Armstrong / Clear body . with extra pickups , extra necks, hardshell case
: I am asking $1, 599.00

I would like to buy this!

69 Dan armstrong

Would like to buy it if its still for sale?
Could you send me some pictures?
And what pick ups do you have?

Thanks

: I am selling an original 1969 Dan Armstrong / Clear body . with extra pickups , extra necks, hardshell case

Is it still for sale

thanks

Hello! Is it still for sale? I'll buy it with cash today!
Please let me know
Thanks,
Jake

Never Mind. It will take me a lot longer to get so just go ahead and sell it to someone else.

It may be a while before i can get the money but I could get it in time. Is 3 months ok.

Are you interested in selling or trading any of those extra pickups seperately?

hey there. if you have the sustained treble (12-pole, humbucker) pickup, let me know.

Wassup man send a pic of that badass guitar!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.