I want a DAN ARMSTRONG Clear guitar like Dave Grohl Plays

Posted by Matthew Wagner on Sat, 12/06/03 - 15:58:37.

I am searching everywhere for one of these guitars if you can help me in the slightest please email me thank you very much

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I want a DAN ARMSTRONG Clear guitar like Dave Grohl Plays

I Have a Clear Fender Strat Copy if that helps

I have one for sale.... 1969 original in great condition - the RAREST of the RARE!!!

: I have one for sale.... but youre too gay to have it

i have an original dan armstrong bass #D1560A

: I am searching everywhere for one of these guitars if you can help me in the slightest please email me thank you very much

: I am searching everywhere for one of these guitars if you can help me in the slightest please email me thank you very much

Im having the same trouble Ive spent so many hours on the web but to no avail Im also really interested in the guitar so if theres any news please contact me at the above e-mail, cheers

so am i there impossible to find i found 1 but it was 1500 quid so im gonna save up

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.