Dan Armstrong parts

Advertisement
Posted by Dave McConnell on Thu, 09/20/01 - 15:39:24.

I recently aquired an original D.A. plexi, and I'd like to get ahold of some of the different pick ups for it. I understand the reissue D.A.s have a few options available. Where can I get these, and will the fit in my older model? Also, my pickguard isn't original, and I'd love to find a real "fake wood" one. I don't care whether or not if it's from the reissue. I realise Ampeg is handling the marketing for these new instruments, but thier website offers no info on parts or accesories. Can anybody out there help?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

little late, but does anyone

little late, but does anyone have an original pickguard or the country pickups? i need the twangy sound.

Re: Dan Armstrong parts

I have original Dan Armstrong parts. 818-343-0003

Looking for a Ampeg Dan Armstrong Bass Bridge. Hope to hear from you. Scotty Allen allenscotty@hotmail.com

If you want pickups wound like the originals try contacting Kent Armstrong @ www.kentarmstrong.com, he can reproduce the pickups as released with the guitar. ( Either Modern Drive or Rock Treble). If you remove the pickup it should have MD or RT on the back so you'll know which one you've got. I think he charges about a $100 each. Anyway, good luck

Can anyone help with parts for a Lucite bass?

Thanks,

Colin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.