1965 non-reverse gibson firebird III

Advertisement
Posted by Neil on Wed, 07/17/02 - 10:55:46.
In Reply to Giffin Guitars

I'm am desperate to get hold of one of these, be it in perfect working order or knackered to hell. I can re-build it if needs be.

If any of you out there owns one and wants to sell than please reply to this e-mail. I don't care what condition it is in but I would appreciate a picture to know what i'm letting myself in for. Any reasonable price will be considered.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Gibson Mandolin 1915

I have a Gibson Mandoline 1915, I want to sell it, the serial number is: 24132, if somebody is interested please contact me by my e-mail.

Re: 1965 non-reverse gibson firebird III

I have one here that is complete and in excellent shape with original flannel case with keys. If so I can send you some picture. Straight forward all original with 60's p 90's

I WANT YOUR GUITAR!!!

i would love to see this and most defintly purchase your geetar..would it be possible to send me a picture. And how much are you asking for
-chris

Are you still selling, if so please send some pics...
Thank You

: Are you still selling, if so please send some pics...
: Thank You

I have one available, a Firebird III from 1967.
THanks
Jack

Hello.

I'm selling a 1965 gibson firebird non-reverse that I have owned since 1978. Your post is from a long time
ago, but are you still interested?

Thanks, Ian

Hello.

I'm selling a 1965 gibson firebird non-reverse that I have owned since 1978. Your post is from a long time
ago, but are you still interested?

Thanks, Ian

: I'm am desperate to get hold of one of these, be it in perfect working order or knackered to hell. I can re-build it if needs be.

: If any of you out there owns one and wants to sell than please reply to this e-mail. I don't care what condition it is in but I would appreciate a picture to know what i'm letting myself in for. Any reasonable price will be considered.

1967 Gibson Firebird non- reverse mint condition ser.# 003713

: : I'm am desperate to get hold of one of these, be it in perfect working order or knackered to hell. I can re-build it if needs be.

: : If any of you out there owns one and wants to sell than please reply to this e-mail. I don't care what condition it is in but I would appreciate a picture to know what i'm letting myself in for. Any reasonable price will be considered.Look good sound good never been played.

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1967 Gibson Firebird non- reverse mint condition ser.# 003713

: : I'm am desperate to get hold of one of these, be it in perfect working order or knackered to hell. I can re-build it if needs be.

: : If any of you out there owns one and wants to sell than please reply to this e-mail. I don't care what condition it is in but I would appreciate a picture to know what i'm letting myself in for. Any reasonable price will be considered.Look good sound good never been played.

non- reverse gibson firebird #5 spec. 1969, mint cndition

non- reverse gibson firebird #5 spec. 1969, mint cndition

This popular thread has been given its own page : non- reverse gibson firebird #5 spec. 1969, mint cndition

non- reverse gibson firebird #5 spec. 1969

: I'm am desperate to get hold of one of these, be it in perfect working order or knackered to hell. I can re-build it if needs be.

: If any of you out there owns one and wants to sell than please reply to this e-mail. I don't care what condition it is in but I would appreciate a picture to know what i'm letting myself in for. Any reasonable price will be considered.

: hi!
I'm working in my garage for a firebird non-reverse body! in the next week i 'll be finished it...woww woww!!!
if u want, for 1000€ I can do an other for u,in the next mouth!!!
it's very beautifull and it's good for open tunings!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.