Help me date my Mosrite Celebrity 3 12-string

Posted by Skjalg Raaen on Wed, 08/02/06 - 23:36:45.

Hi.
I am the proud owner of a red Mosrite Celebrity 3 12-string semi-acoustic guitar, s/n W0099. Been searching the web hoping to be able to determine it's age, but no luck so far. Anyone out there who may be able to help me figure this out?

BTW: Flawless guitar, though the neck had to be reset and the neckjoint reinforced with 2 extra screws. Also had it refretted with higher frets. Sorry, everyone, but the micro-frets originally installed were to wimpy for a 12-string. Worked ok for strumming but melodies and riffs were buzzing all over, wich made it impossible to record with. On the other hand, the guitar is now touring with me from may through september, and pays it's dues in the studio the rest of the year, so it's still sharing it's wounderful "jingle" instead of being a wallflower....

Hope someone can help me....

Skjalg (Norway)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.