I have Mosrite Bass parts

Advertisement
Posted by joe on Mon, 12/17/07 - 20:30:30.

:I have a Mosrite Bass guitar with neck, bridge ,pickups, pickguard, tunning keys and body. this is a 1967 Mosrite.
Email for any parts you may need or the hole guitar and what you can pay.
Thanks Joe

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Tuner for Mosrite ventures bass 72'

Can anyone help me get hold of one tuner ("duck feet") for my 72 mosrite ventures bass. I miss my fourt string! :)

Need tuner bushings for 66 Venturer bass

I am restoring a 66 Mosrite Venture's model bass and in need for a set of tuner bushings!

Re: I have Mosrite Bass parts

:I need one tuning key.

Thanks
Terry

mosrite bass tuners

Hello,
I got a really rare Mosrite bass (with 2 inputs, 1 for every pick up) but one of the tuners broke. Because they are impossible to repear I'm looking for a new one so I can once again play the bass and honour it as it should. Could you help me out? That would be awesome! I live in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and over here it is impossible to find one, so...
Hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, G de Groot

JOE CAN YOU GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THE PARTS@ INTERDONATO@AOL.COM

THANKS

do u have the mosrite bridge?..
would this happen to be a ventures model?
do you still have the parts?

:JOE I HAVE A MOSRITE BASS. THE G STRING TUNING KEY PEG BROKE THE OTHER DAY. I AM GOING TO A MUSIC STORE MONDAY TO SEE IF THAY HAVE SOMETHING TO FIT. I DECIDED TO SEE IF I COULD FIND IT ON LINE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THIS. MY BASS IS AROUND A 1967 OR 68. I BOUGHT IT 41 YEARS AGO. I NEVER BOUGHT ANOTHER BASS SINCE. THANKS DENNIS SR

I need two duckfoot bass tuning pegs with the bushings. I also need the bridge.

Bridge mosrite bass

: :I have a Mosrite Bass guitar 66 I need a bridge , do you have any and how much? thanks

Re: Bridge mosrite bass

: : :I have a Mosrite Bass guitar 66 I need a bridge , do you have any and how much? thanks

I have a good reproduction of bridge (alluminium) and tallpiece (wood+alluminium), and many parts

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.