Re: info on louis panormo

Posted by ann on Fri, 07/08/05 - 09:00:31.

: : I have located a spanish style guitar.label reads louis panormo the only maker of guitars in the spanish style 46 high street bloomsbury london.guitars of every type 2 to 15 guineas.dated 1832. Looking for info on louis panormo. thankyou.

:
: Hi, I am trying to find information on Louis Panormo for my thesis.
: Where is High Street Bloomsbury?Which tube station is close to this place?
: If you have some interisting information about him and his family, please write a.s.a.p.!Thanks a lot!

: Valeria

Hi valeria, do you still need info after all this time?
regards Ann

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : : I have located a spanish style guitar.label reads louis panormo the only maker of guitars in the spanish style 46 high street bloomsbury london.guitars of every type 2 to 15 guineas.dated 1832. Looking for info on louis panormo. thankyou.

Hi, I have found one similar as described here above. Any way to tell if it is a genuine Panormo? Chris

: :
: : Hi, I am trying to find information on Louis Panormo for my thesis.
: : Where is High Street Bloomsbury?Which tube station is close to this place?
: : If you have some interisting information about him and his family, please write a.s.a.p.!Thanks a lot!

: : Valeria

: Hi valeria, do you still need info after all this time?
: regards Ann

Dear all, I am researching the Panormo school of guitar making for a forth coming PhD, I am interested to know about all Panormo guitars, especially to have photos of the guitar with a clear one of the label showing the date and serial number. Please make contact with me via my email address. Thank you, jimmy

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.