broken gibson sg headstock

Posted by Eric Gulliford on Thu, 08/23/01 - 23:15:55.
In Reply to Becker's Music

I recently had disaster happen, my red healer knocked over my 1980s Gibson SG. It fell forward and landed face first on the floor. When I turned around from my computer it was like a bad dream the whole peghead was broke off.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Headless Goddess

Pam,

Should you wish to part with the hard shell case, I know someone who's looking for one. Thanks and sorry to hear about the mishaps.

Re: broken gibson sg headstock

: I recently had disaster happen, my red healer knocked over my 1980s Gibson SG. It fell forward and landed face first on the floor. When I turned around from my computer it was like a bad dream the whole peghead was broke off.

I keep my Les Paul Goddess in the case, took it out yesterday to play it, and the headstock was busted......69 degrees in my house at all times, not too hot not too cold, guitar was not knocked over....go figure.........sheesh....

Have you had your guitar repaired yet? I can do the repair for you if you're interested. I'm not sure where you're located but just thought I'd offer. I live in Baltimore city and depending on the break, it might be pretty easy. Cheers, Josh (e-mail me back if interested: mybreathyourlung@hotmail.com)

: I recently had disaster happen, my red healer knocked over my 1980s Gibson SG. It fell forward and landed face first on the floor. When I turned around from my computer it was like a bad dream the whole peghead was broke off.

somebody dropped my epiphone "SG" and the nameplate broke off and i need a new one and don't know where to get one from.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.