CARLOS ACOUSTIC GUITAR

Posted by Greg Brigid Burris on Tue, 08/23/05 - 23:37:44.
In Reply to Hill Guitar Company

OUR CARLOS ACOUSTIC GUITAR HAS A MODEL NO. 250 - MADE IN KOREA.
PLEASE ADVISE WHEN IT WAS MADE AND THE VALUE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
RESPECTFULLY, Greg & Brigid
(408)445-8052 OR EMAIL brigiland@aol.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

CARLOS 210

I actually picked this #210 out of someones garbage!......new nut and bridge, Martin strings and a little tlc and I've got one of the nicest sounding guitars in my collection.....looking for the value.....CARLOS #210 MADE IN KOREA...I think in 1979.
Any info??

Carlos M/# 236 made in 1956

This guitar is 2 piece back with inlay wood all around sound opening. It has a wide key board and is for classical playing or something to that effect. I last tuned it 3 years ago and it still has held it's tuning. A little off but very little and checked with digital meter. I really don't know the value but I have several box guitars and some electric and at this time I would sell any of my others before I'd sell this one. That's how impressive it is.
Thank You,
Sonny

Re: CARLOS ACOUSTIC GUITAR

: OUR CARLOS ACOUSTIC GUITAR HAS A MODEL NO. 250 - MADE IN KOREA.
: PLEASE ADVISE WHEN IT WAS MADE AND THE VALUE.
: THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
: RESPECTFULLY, Greg & Brigid
: (408)445-8052 OR EMAIL brigiland@aol.com
i have a carlos 250 acoustic,how much is it worth?my mom had it when she was young and now gave it to me,i wa just wondering were it came from,and if it is a cheepy or a classic?

Probably mid-to-late 1980's...I have a model 249 from 1984.

: Probably mid-to-late 1980's...I have a model 249 from 1984.

My wife bought me one in 1985, and I still have it. It cost her about $250 at the time. It's made in Korea. She told me that the guy at the shop told her it would age well. Neck is straight, and it stays in tune. I wouldn't consider it a classic, but well made for the price at the time.

Carlos Model 250

I have a Carlos Model 250. There is a date written in pencil inside the guitar with the year 1979.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.