Aprenticeships

Posted by Steve Hartin on Mon, 11/18/02 - 06:06:21.

I am thinking about doing an aprenticeship with a guitar maker. Do most makers pay their aprenticets a wage or does it depend on the maker?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Aprenticeships

: I am thinking about doing an aprenticeship involved with music,bass guitars and guitars,please can i have information

Plumbing

: I am thinking about doing an aprenticeship with a Plumber. Do you know anywhere that does aprenticeships and if they would take me on? I have more than 5 A*-C passes in my GCSE's and am willing to work and learn.

Re: Plumbing

: : I am thinking about doing an aprenticeship with a Plumber. Do you know anywhere that does aprenticeships and if they would take me on? I have more than 5 A*-C passes in my GCSE's and am willing to work and learn. I have alraedy got a college placement so all i need is a firm to take me on. I have also got some basic plumbing tools

: : I am thinking about doing an aprenticeship with a Plumber. Do you know anywhere that does aprenticeships and if they would take me on? I have more than 5 A*-C passes in my GCSE's and am willing to work and learn.

i'm looking to do an aprenticeship in plumbing when i leave school. i'm in year 11 an i'm going to sit my gcse's in june. i'm really interseted in doing this aprenticeship. could you get back to me.

Plumbing/Carpentry/Building

I am 25 years old and now want to start doing something about a career, i am interested in some sort of trade, a carpenter, plumber, or builder!!! I live in Milton Keynes, i would really apreciate some information. Thanks.

Plumbing

: I am thinking about doing an aprenticeship with a plumber. Do most plumbers pay their aprenticets a wage or does it depend on the plumber?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.