Re: value of a harley davidson strat

Posted by hi i'm matt on Fri, 03/14/03 - 18:57:52.

i know u posted this about a year ago
but u didnt get ne follow ups and i happen to know that a harley 1993 strat is worth 25 grand because only 109 were made

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: i know u posted this about a year ago
: but u didnt get ne follow ups and i happen to know that a harley 1993 strat is worth 25 grand because only 109 were made

I have heard the value of these guitars is subjective. They are not "old" therefore some players/collectors are not as enamored with them as say a fifties strat or tele. The question is if you had $15, $20, $25K what would you buy? A fifties strat in good shape or a "93 HD strat that is rare? Maybe the value of these will acrete in time due to rarity, better economic times, and of course the absolute stunning look of the guitar. Also as Harley Davidsons continue to jump (like a 59 burst), perhaps these guitars will follow suit to some degree.

(Originally posted 05:29:18 1/09/06)

The guitar that he is referring to is NOT one of the 93' Aluminum Bodies that are worth all the cash. He specifically mentions it having a Leather clad body.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.