Gracia Guitar

Posted by sandy on Tue, 03/05/02 - 18:03:39.
In Reply to graciaguitar

I just bought a used Model F Gracia guitar at a thrift shop. It's beautiful, but I can't seem to locate any information on this brand on the web. Can you refer me to a good website that would give me some of the history of this brand of guitar?

Thank you,
Sandy S.
Tallahassee, FL

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gracia Guitar

To you all, by all means avoid the Gracia guitars. They have become really bad. I suggest that you go to Harmony Central, link is: http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Gracia/
You'll get all details there, and skip the fake Roger Espinosa review.
Regards.

I have a Gracia Guitar #124415 A. Does anyone have any details on the manufacturer?

Norm

: I have a Gracia Guitar #124415 A. Does anyone have any details on the manufacturer?

: Norm

I just purchased a Gracia guitar cutaway and man, is it great!!!!!
if anyone wants info on this maker, go to search engine and plug in (Guitarras Gracia.

roger

Sandy,

This link is even better:
http://www.guitarfcagracia.com.ar/

-Jesse

Sandy,

This link is even better:
http://www.guitarfcagracia.com.ar/

-Jesse

Check out http://www.graciaguitar.com.ar
Make sure to brush up on your Spanish before you go!
Hope that helps a little. If you find out anything I also would appreciate more information.
-Jesse

Go to www.graciaguitar.com.ar
They made guitars since 1930 in Argentina with the name "Antigua Casa Nunez"

Tengo una guitarra Diego & Gracia,del año 1933
y quiero repararla tiene el numero 2813
la compre en Csa Nunez en marzo de 1943.
mi email es luganense@optonline.net

I have the US distributorship, and have been placing them with dealers since mid-August 02. Check out the website at www.graciaguitars.com

Gracia model R8 ser no 07949

I have a Gracia that I am trying to repair. the spacing of the tuning machines is unique. Do you know where I can get them? Also do you know any thing about the quality level of this one? It sounds good to me?

Does any one know the history of the company ? Web sites are in espanol ! I too have a model F Gracia which I believe to be to 30 years old. My udnerstanding is that Gracia sold out to Antigua Casa Nunez in 1992, but appeaars that the Gracia name is still being marketed today. What is the price range of their current production classical guitars ? Is it now simply another mass produced guitar ?

: Does any one know the history of the company ? Web sites are in espanol ! I too have a model F Gracia which I believe to be to 30 years old. My udnerstanding is that Gracia sold out to Antigua Casa Nunez in 1992, but appeaars that the Gracia name is still being marketed today. What is the price range of their current production classical guitars ? Is it now simply another mass produced guitar ?

:(this is my intended follow -up) I recently acquired a Gracia, Modelo A ..serial #3302. It is in great shape,and sounds awesome. The label also says "desde 1925". Is it as old as the bloggers have purported? Or are the model letters no indication of the sequence. Average price for a Gracia? Anyone??

i am loking for an old friend named bill root is this you if it is you have one hand and your totally shred the guitar go rootabega

mike hill
mikenpg@aol.com

: I own a Wilde Wedge and am so happy. I wanted to travel to Spain to get a fine guitar but instead this guitar came to me in LA at the NAMM show. I couldn't be happier. It is an orginal work of fine craftmanship and in my opinion doesn't get much better for a $1500 guitar.

: I own a Wilde Wedge and am so happy. I wanted to travel to Spain to get a fine guitar but instead this guitar came to me in LA at the NAMM show. I couldn't be happier.

The English website is at http://www.graciaguitars.com. The company was resold in 98, and is now under the name of Antigua Fabrica de Guitarras. The general manager is Mr. Jorge Italiano, who started with the company as a boy in the early 1950s. He is commited to the low production volume, hand-made tradition, and the guitars range in price from US$200 to US$2500. As soon as it is re-updated, there will be a list of US dealers posted on the web site shown above.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.