DECCA GUITAR

Posted by SONNY SCHMIDT on Fri, 11/19/04 - 11:43:27.
In Reply to Adroit Ideas

WE HAVE AN OLD DECCA GUITAR DM1-204 IS THIS JUST ANOTHER OLD GUITAR ???

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: DECCA GUITAR

: WE HAVE AN OLD DECCA GUITAR DM1-204 IS THIS JUST ANOTHER OLD GUITAR ???

yeah, they're imported, laminate construction, beginner guitars. if they still made them they'd go for about 99 new, used you can't expect much. look for the acoustic guitar blue book at your local bookstore for an exact estimate on what it's worth. my guess is somewhere between 50 and 75 depending on condition. i've got one sitting here in need of some parts. it's my roommate's and he wants it fixed up (his grandfather left it to him). would you be willing to sell it (they don't make parts for them any more) or just the tuners, bridge, and nut?

Re: DECCA GUITAR

: : WE HAVE AN OLD DECCA GUITAR DM1-204 IS THIS JUST ANOTHER OLD GUITAR ???

: yeah, they're imported, laminate construction, beginner guitars. if they still made them they'd go for about 99 new, used you can't expect much. look for the acoustic guitar blue book at your local bookstore for an exact estimate on what it's worth. my guess is somewhere between 50 and 75 depending on condition. i've got one sitting here in need of some parts. it's my roommate's and he wants it fixed up (his grandfather left it to him). would you be willing to sell it (they don't make parts for them any more) or just the tuners, bridge, and nut? please email me at spectre6000@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.