BEST isntruments I've Ever Bought - Stoneman Mandolins

Posted by Tom Anderson on Tue, 11/18/03 - 13:45:35.

I own not one, but TWO Stoneman Mandolins! They are the best sounding electric mandolins made, bar-none. I don't understand what relink is talking about! The quality, and workmanship is usnurpassed! My action can be adjusted down to the frets! relink complains about a "funky pickup"? What is your defination of "funky". It's a half of a "P" bass pickup, what's funky about that? It fits, looks, and sounds great! And to complain about a "wobbly knob" ? Man can't you adjust a knob on an instrument? It THAT beyond your ability? Who would return an instrument to the manufacturer because the knob wobbled?
Stoneman has always been extremly patient and helpful when ever I contacted him. He is known to be the best in the business in customer satisfacton. I'd urge everybody to try a Stoneman and judge for yourself!

Tom Anderson

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.