Honduran Rosewood for sale

Posted by Eric Geiermann on Sun, 09/10/00 - 13:45:03.
In Reply to Beyond The Trees

Hello,

I am looking for best offer on one time supply of approximately 1000 board feet of completely air dried Hoduran Rosewood billets ranging from 1.5 to 3 cubic feet each and about 68 lbs. per cubic foot. The coloration ranges from brown to light pink/salmon and purple in most pieces. The smallest pieces are nearly 4" x 7" in width. Many are bigger.

Thanks,

Eric

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

rr

Friends,
I am a Canadian company, interested in rosewood, please stock companies or individuals to contact me. yuminzhang@hotmail.com, 0014167312168
jimmy

Re: Honduran Rosewood for sale

How thick is the wood? Would you be willing to sell a smaller portion of the wood? What would you charge for shipping?
Thank you,
Molly Cryderman

Where are you located?? I would possibly be willing to buy the wood but need to know if you're near enough to drive to pick it up, as shipping would certainly be an issue.

THe Honduras rosewood out there- Were are you and how can we contact you?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.