DRIFTER les Paul

Advertisement
Posted by rpezz on Fri, 09/16/05 - 09:51:37.
In Reply to Guitar E.R

It seem no one knows much about the value or origins of this guitar, I have a black one and the sound quality is awesome, since there is no info on it and it is an vintage guitar, I think we should be the ones who determine a price value seeing as no one else is. Since it sound good and has good quality hukmbucker pick-ups, I know I wouldn't sell mine for less that 200-300 dollars. So there's a Price quote for all you fellow Drifter owners.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: DRIFTER les Paul

i was given a drifter guitar by a friend who didnt know much about it (sucks for her) and am interested in selling it but i have heard from some people that in ment condition there worth alot more than a few hundred dollars more like in the thousands now im not sure if this is true but im interested in finding out. so if you find any other info please foward it to me

thanks -sarah

: It seem no one knows much about the value or origins of this guitar, I have a black one and the sound quality is awesome, since there is no info on it and it is an vintage guitar, I think we should be the ones who determine a price value seeing as no one else is. Since it sound good and has good quality hukmbucker pick-ups, I know I wouldn't sell mine for less that 200-300 dollars. So there's a Price quote for all you fellow Drifter owners.

i was given a drifter guitar by a friend who didnt know much about it (sucks for her) and am interested in selling it but i have heard from some people that in ment condition there worth alot more than a few hundred dollars more like in the thousands now im not sure if this is true but im interested in finding out. so if you find any other info please foward it to me

thanks -sarah

: It seem no one knows much about the value or origins of this guitar, I have a black one and the sound quality is awesome, since there is no info on it and it is an vintage guitar, I think we should be the ones who determine a price value seeing as no one else is. Since it sound good and has good quality hukmbucker pick-ups, I know I wouldn't sell mine for less that 200-300 dollars. So there's a Price quote for all you fellow Drifter owners.

DRIFTER les Paul

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: DRIFTER les Paul

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.