Re: Drifter Guitar!!

Advertisement
Posted by chris judkins on Sat, 02/14/04 - 07:59:56.

hey! i have the exact guitar as you. and i have no idea where to find parts or anything to get it repaired lol. 25 years old is all i know...drifter identical to the les paul

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: hey! i have the exact guitar also, black with white trim and is a solid body guitar. mine is very heavy but I don't have any info. on it either Does look just like a les paul though

I have one like this as well----------just got it at an estate sale...does anyone know anything about this guitar???

Drifter Guitar!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Drifter Guitar!!

yeah. still cant find shyit but wjatever

O.K. This is really getting gay. Is this **** ing thing some K-mart brand guitar or what. With how anal people are these day, you would think you could find some info on something that plays a great importanc in our lives today as does the guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.