Maton Saphire Deluxe 1964 or close

Posted by Alan Pierson on Sat, 04/06/02 - 21:36:17.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

A general price of a Saphire Deluxe IN oz these days as i had 2 over the years and have an interest in obtaining another. Leave message on e-mail

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Maton Sapphire Deluxe

I have a Maton Sapphire Deluxe (Red) for sale. Original condition, non original case.

Maton Sapphire

Hey Peter!

Do you still have that Maton Sapphire for sale? Any chance you could email me some photos?
samjamesmorris(at)gmail.com

Re: Maton Saphire Deluxe 1964 or close

: A general price of a Saphire Deluxe IN oz these days as i had 2 over the years and have an interest in obtaining another. Leave message on e-mail

There was a Saphire Deluxe 302/6 late 69 on eBay sold for $2,315 24/1109

I have the same model. The one that I have is 100% original. Has been owned by an 85 year old gentleman who never learnt to play guitar. There is absolutely no ware on the orignal frets. I am looking for a buyer. my email contact is above.

Maton Sapphire Deluxe

Hello, I have a Maton Sapphire Deluxe - Cherry Red for sale in original condition, non original case. Cheers.

maton saphire

i am guessing you dont still have this guitar?
thanks.
ian

Hi there - the Saphire Deluxe was actually made from 1968 to 1974 and about 400 were made during those 7 years. In good nick they nornally go for around AU$1500. I have a nice cherry red 69 and its a very pleasant guitar to play. Cheers. Dr Zot www.zot.com.au

Hi there - the Saphire Deluxe was actually made from 1968 to 1974 and about 400 were made during those 7 years. In good nick they nornally go for around AU$1500. I have a nice cherry red 69 and its a very pleasant guitar to play. Cheers. Dr Zot www.zot.com.au

Hi mate I have one of these it is sunburst red, and plays well and is in excellent cond. I had it valued at $1800 about 3 years ago. regards Ray
: A general price of a Saphire Deluxe IN oz these days as i had 2 over the years and have an interest in obtaining another. Leave message on e-mail

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.