Maton Sapphire Deluxe to sell.

Posted by Tony on Tue, 07/09/02 - 21:44:18.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

Can anyone give me an idea of how much to sell this beautiful guitar for. I'vw been intouch with the Maton factory and they told me that there were not many of these made. It was built in March 1969. It's in immaculate condition and comes with a hard case.
Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Maton Sapphire Deluxe to sell.

: Can anyone give me an idea of how much to sell this beautiful guitar for. I'vw been intouch with the Maton factory and they told me that there were not many of these made. It was built in March 1969. It's in immaculate condition and comes with a hard case.
: Thanks.
Hi my dad said he would offer five grand at starting price for it. but he said it would most likely sell for a lot more. also considering it is rare too.

good luck
with the selling
ps
can you ring me
i would love to talk to you about your guitar
03 5561 2160

please ring mate

: Can anyone give me an idea of how much to sell this beautiful guitar for. I'vw been intouch with the Maton factory and they told me that there were not many of these made. It was built in March 1969. It's in immaculate condition and comes with a hard case.

Please email me

Do you have a picture of it?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.