Re: EM325c the truss rod goes here.......

Posted by jess on Wed, 11/06/02 - 05:20:05.

hi, I have got myself a maton EM325 and I found that you unscrew the verry bottom of the guitar (the little strap holder)and you pull it right off. you need to buy a MATON truss rod adjuster and poke it right from the end up to the start of the neck. the advantige is you can do it all without taking the strings off. ask your local music shop to order a truss rod from maton their about 20 -25 dollars. I hope this is helpfull, catch ya later.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.