maton F240????

Posted by brad on Tue, 03/11/03 - 21:39:59.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

hey whats cooking. anyway lets get down to business, a mate of mine has just inherited a lovely maton guitar from his grandfather. i checked inside the hole and got some of the details, its a F240 C/A Supreme, Serial 1375...would anyone be able to help me out in finding the year and possible worth. its an acoustic with two little 'f' holes if that helps.
cheers a lot everyone

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: maton F240????

: hey whats cooking. anyway lets get down to business, a mate of mine has just inherited a lovely maton guitar from his grandfather. i checked inside the hole and got some of the details, its a F240 C/A Supreme, Serial 1375...would anyone be able to help me out in finding the year and possible worth. its an acoustic with two little 'f' holes if that helps.
: cheers a lot everyone

Brad, I also managed to get hold of an F240, bought it at a second hand shop for Aus $160 which I considered a bargain. If you go to the Maton website, www.maton.com.au, they have an excellent history search area. Simply plug in the relevant details and your away. This is a fairly new innovation on their site as I tried to get this information on mine about a year ago to no avail.
Best of luck and enjoy the guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.