Re: EM325c truss rod

Posted by mark on Wed, 03/10/04 - 06:12:08.

: I recently bought a EM325c sceond hand which the previous owner had bought new 5 months ago. Mint condition, but it's obviously time for truss rod tweak as there is too much relief, which has raised the action not only too high, but too the point where the intonation is way out. The only problem is I can't seem to find any access to the truss rod. I assume it's supposed to be from the soundhole end of the neck but there is no access there.
: Any suggestions or help appreciated.

The truss rod adjustment nut is hidden deep inside the body.

to access it a long (over 60cm) tool is required that is insereted through the stap lug hole at the bottom of the guitar (it is easy to unscrew) This is usually completed by a maton dealer)

I managed to adjust mine by removing the strings and inserting a long standard head allan key and giving it a turn then restringing. You may need to repeat this a couple of times

Mark

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: EM325c truss rod (Guitarsite)

I actually still cannot quite believe I could possibly be one of
those studying the important recommendations
found on your website. My family and I are seriously thankful for the generosity and
for offering me the possibility to pursue my personal chosen career path.
Appreciate your sharing the important information I got from your web site.

My web site: ray lewis jersey

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.