Maton Sapphire Deluxe - buyers?

Posted by rattus on Tue, 06/22/04 - 03:18:36.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

I own a Maton Sapphire Deluxe and am looking for interested buyers. It is in pretty sweet condition, the colour is kind of red/brown, has the original hardcase, and sounds absolutely incredible. Anyone interested?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

lefty maton 1970 sapphire deluxe

hi all looking at selling my left handed 1970 maton sapphire deluxe just putting the line in the water to see what bites i get (normal wear and tear for that age) cheers

1966 Sapphire - Value?

Hi everyone.
I have a Cherry 1966 Sapphire Maton and am interested in finding out its value.
I noticed that a few of you guys were talking about the same type of guitar and would appreciate both your advice and expertise.

Thanks,

Tony

1966 Maton saphire

Hi , I have a 1966 Maton sapphire two tone green. Would anyone know approximate price.as it is nearly 50 years old.

Wayne

Re: Maton Sapphire Deluxe - buyers?

very interested contact me

1966 Maton saphire

Hi Wayne,
Yes I have this guitar for sale, would like to wait until it is 50 years old but must go, It is showing signs of old age like myself, I was going to have it re painted but Maton advised me not to and I'me glad I did't now. Have been trying to find out It's past, apparently It was bought in Melbourne and sold in Sydney, by a well known rock identity. But have'nt been able to find out who. Or may be I was told that story for a quick sale.(don't Know). I could send you a photo by email If you would like.

Thank you

Wayne H

maton sapphire

im interested do you have any photos to show condition?

1966 Maton Sapphire

Yes, will email photo's to you.

Wayne

: I own a Maton Sapphire Deluxe and am looking for interested buyers. It is in pretty sweet condition, the colour is kind of red/brown, has the original hardcase, and sounds absolutely incredible. Anyone interested?
Where do you live? Price?

: I own a Maton Sapphire Deluxe and am looking for interested buyers. It is in pretty sweet condition, the colour is kind of red/brown, has the original hardcase, and sounds absolutely incredible. Anyone interested?

contact me on my email address

Hi. How did you go with this one friend. I have a 1971 3 pick-up job with a factory wangger and am trying to get an indicative replacement cost for insurance purposes, and as they don't come up all that often, for very good reasons, I was wondering how yours fared - thanks, Nev
: contact me on my email address

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.