maton tasman?

Posted by col on Thu, 11/04/04 - 08:28:19.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

is there such a thing? Were they any good? thankyou,col.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Maton Tasman CW60

I visited Maton.com and found that my CW60 is one of 108 guitars made in 81/82. Does anyone know if it was made in Australia or Japan. It's a lovely instrument to play

Maton Tasman

I have a Maton Tasman CW60 (073 14/81) and can't find any reference to it. Does anyone know its story?

Re: maton tasman?

I own a Maton Tasman 6 string acoustic. They were modelled on the CW80 and have the model number CW40. There were 500 made in Japan around 1982.

Mine has a great sound, has stood the test of time, with only the plastic nut being replaced by bone after it cracked. According to Maton, they are worth around $AUD500 in good condition.

Dude, I used to own one of these and am looking to get one again. If you want to sell it please get in touch. Serious offer :-)

Well it looks like we just bought one second hand. It sounds pretty good and looks alright.

maton tasman

Check out www.maton.com.au, they have a search engine. The acustic version was built in 81/82.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.