MATON SUNBURST SEMI ACOUSTIC BASS FOR SALE

Posted by Vic on Mon, 02/14/05 - 01:25:36.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

I have a Maton Sunburst semi acoustic bass guitar in solid case which I purchased around 1966/7 when I played in a Latin-American/weddings and everything band.
I haven't used it since about 1972 and it has been stored, gathering dust since then.

The unit itself is in excellent condition. So is the case.

I have no idea what it's worth and would appreciate any thoughts folks may have. I intend to sell the guitar on EBay and want to set a sensible reserve.
Alternatively, does anyone want to give me an offer.
I am in Melbourne Australia.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: MATON SUNBURST SEMI ACOUSTIC BASS FOR SALE

: I have a Maton Sunburst semi acoustic bass guitar in solid case which I purchased around 1966/7 when I played in a Latin-American/weddings and everything band.
: I haven't used it since about 1972 and it has been stored, gathering dust since then.
:
: The unit itself is in excellent condition. So is the case.
:
: I have no idea what it's worth and would appreciate any thoughts folks may have. I intend to sell the guitar on EBay and want to set a sensible reserve.
: Alternatively, does anyone want to give me an offer.
: I am in Melbourne Australia.

Did you ever get anywhere with this response? I'm looking for a semi acoustic maton.

Re: MATON SUNBURST SEMI ACOUSTIC BASS FOR SALE

G Day Do you still have this bass?

: I have a Maton Sunburst semi acoustic bass guitar in solid case which I purchased around 1966/7 when I played in a Latin-American/weddings and everything band.
: I haven't used it since about 1972 and it has been stored, gathering dust since then.
:
: The unit itself is in excellent condition. So is the case.
:
: I have no idea what it's worth and would appreciate any thoughts folks may have. I intend to sell the guitar on EBay and want to set a sensible reserve.
: Alternatively, does anyone want to give me an offer.
: I am in Melbourne Australia.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.