Maton Fyrebird

Posted by Martin on Thu, 02/02/06 - 08:09:08.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

Hi there - I looking for a Maton Fyrebird - especially a Red with Black Scratch Plate - but will consider any colour OK. Happy to pay top dollar for a good guitar-

Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Maton Fyrebird

: Hi there - I looking for a Maton Fyrebird - especially a Red with Black Scratch Plate - but will consider any colour OK. Happy to pay top dollar for a good guitar-

: Thanks.

I have one for sale very original with case plays grate has one knob replaces it has original bigby, make an offer

:

: : Thanks.

: I have one for sale very original with case plays grate has one knob replaces it has original bigby, make an offer

im desperate for an early fyrbyrd..if this is still up for sale pleases let me know

My Original and one owner from new Maton Fyrbyrd Red & Black

Hi , I have a top shelf Maton Fyrbyrd that I have had since I was 12, my Dad bought it for me when my brothers and I had a small Sydney based band. It is a rare and special guitar that has not been out of my possession, since then. If you are interested or know someone who wants a icon Fyrbyrd, in the original case, then please give me a call. 0400 011 818 Thanks, George

Hi mate
Do you still have the fyrbyrd 12 string? I'm really keen on buying one so if you've still got it let me know!
Cheers mate
Joe
Moonwalking.xenite@gmail.com

I have the excat guitar you're looking for. I'm going to put it on ebay. The only thing is I'm in Paris France. so you'd have to pay postage. I want 1200 dollars fo it. It's a 1954. If you want picks send me a mail
lodata@aol.com

: I have the excat guitar you're looking for. I'm going to put it on ebay. The only thing is I'm in Paris France. so you'd have to pay postage. I want 1200 dollars fo it. It's a 1954. If you want picks send me a mail
: lodata@aol.com

Sorry lodata, I just found your post all these monthe later - did you sell the Fyrebird - if not - will you send me some pics?? What a shame I didn't see this before!!

Hi I have a red fyrbyrd with black scratch plate in VG condition. Plays beautifully and comes in original case with original bigsby but tuners are chrome Schallers. I'd say 62-63 model. Looking for $1500+

Hi,i have a reb and black Maton fyrbird which my father bought from new in 1963.
Its got the black scratch plate and three pick ups wich are chrome "midway,Hifi,and cool.And its got the wammy bar which is chrome aswell.
Its all original,has minor schratches which are not visible unless looking for them.

: Hi,i have a reb and black Maton fyrbird which my father bought from new in 1963.
: Its got the black scratch plate and three pick ups wich are chrome "midway,Hifi,and cool.And its got the wammy bar which is chrome aswell.
: Its all original,has minor schratches which are not visible unless looking for them.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself selling your Dad's guitar you burnt-out polish nigger!!! You should try selling your hole, that'd be only worth 20 cents!!!!!!

: Hi,i have a red and black Maton fyrbird which my father bought from new in 1963.
: Its got the black scratch plate and three pick ups which are chrome "midway,Hifi,and cool.And its got the wammy bar which is chrome aswell.
: Its all original,has minor schratches which are not visible unless looking for them.And is for Sale.

: : Hi,i have a red and black Maton fyrbird which my father bought from new in 1963.
: : Its got the black scratch plate and three pick ups which are chrome "midway,Hifi,and cool.And its got the wammy bar which is chrome aswell.
: : Its all original,has minor schratches which are not visible unless looking for them.And is for Sale.

Hi mate
Do you still have the maton fyrbyrd? I'm currently trying to find one. Let me know - moonwalking.xenite@gmail.com .
Cheers mate

Joe

: : Hi,i have a red and black Maton fyrbird which my father bought from new in 1963.
: : Its got the black scratch plate and three pick ups which are chrome "midway,Hifi,and cool.And its got the wammy bar which is chrome aswell.
: : Its all original,has minor schratches which are not visible unless looking for them.And is for Sale.

hi andrew ,
if your fyrbyrd is still for sale can you ring me on 0404208514
cheers kenny

: Hi I have a red fyrbyrd with black scratch plate in VG condition. Plays beautifully and comes in original case with original bigsby but tuners are chrome Schallers. I'd say 62-63 model. Looking for $1500+

Hi Do you still have the Firebird for sale?
Dave waterford32xtra.co.nz

: Hi I have a red fyrbyrd with black scratch plate in VG condition. Plays beautifully and comes in original case with original bigsby but tuners are chrome Schallers. I'd say 62-63 model. Looking for $1500+

Hi Do you still have the Firebird for sale?
Dave waterford32xtra.co.nz

Guitar

18/8/2011Is the fyrebird still for sale? I am interested to buy if in goo condition

: : Hi I have a red fyrbyrd with black scratch plate in VG condition. Plays beautifully and comes in original case with original bigsby but tuners are chrome Schallers. I'd say 62-63 model. Looking for $1500+

: Hi Do you still have the Firebird for sale?
: Dave waterford32xtra.co.nz

hi is the byrd still up for sale??...cheers ken

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.