maton mastersound bass(semi acoustic)

Posted by rob on Sat, 03/17/01 - 06:43:12.
In Reply to Maton Guitars

i owned a sound master bass once.it had "f"holes two pickups a red finnish over fretted woodgrain white beading around the edge and a crome bridge cover the base of the body was set on an angle the head had soundmaster bass with the maton logo and was very large making the body appear small the bass player from beast of burboune(tex perkins)had agreen one this bass has the best killer sound ever fender shmender rickenbacker cricketbat i need to know what type of bass this was and where i can get another one please help

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: maton mastersound bass(semi acoustic)

i got one. best bass in the world. maton mastersound.

Maton Mastersound bass(semi acoustic)

I`ve got one, red also. still gig with it. I`ve had it about 33 years. I`ve never seen one the Maton web site & was never sure how many existed, mine is the only one I`ve ever seen. I`m currently waiting on replies from emails I`ve sent to Maton company for info on this model(what year it was made ect) If anyone else has any info would be much appreciated.

Maton Mastersound bass(semi acoustic)

I also forgot to add that it still has the original label inside in perfect condition with the numbers done by typewriter. Model- 1100 Serial No. 303

:-D

i want to learn about guitars. do you know any good guitar sites?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.