James Lister - Handbuilt Classical Guitars
My principal aim is to build guitars that are sensitive to the touch, to allow the player to express their own musicality, and not be dominated by the character of the guitar itself. The best classical guitars will sound good when played by anyone of reasonable musical ability, but the tones produced will be determined by both the style of the player and the guitar itself.
Built mainly in the tradition of Torres, my guitars are made to a consistent design based on a 1938 Hauser, but incorporating other (mostly aesthetic) ideas of my own.
- Cadney classical guitars
- Hermann Hauser 1926 Vienna Model classical guitar
- English maker of fine classical guitars
- Rohan Lowe Maker of Fine Guitars
- Gitaarbouw Chris Van Heddegem
- Fine and Rare Guitars
- Turrentine Guitars
- Classical Guitars for Sale
- Brian Cohen, Maker and Dealer
- Handmade guitars from Gerrit van Bergeijk