Epiphone Les Paul Purple Flake

Posted by Griffin W. on Thu, 01/31/02 - 09:40:05.

I am looking for an Epiphone Les Paul guitar. The Finish is called Purple Flake, and is a purple sparkle type finish. I was told that this model is discontinued. If anyone knows where I can find one, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is posted or I can be reached at (917) 596-5481. I would be willing to offer a small finders fee if it is located, and in a decent condition. thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Epiphone Les Paul Purple Flake

: I am looking for an Epiphone Les Paul guitar. The Finish is called Purple Flake, and is a purple sparkle type finish. I was told that this model is discontinued. If anyone knows where I can find one, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is posted or I can be reached at (917) 596-5481. I would be willing to offer a small finders fee if it is located, and in a decent condition. thank you.

There is one on ebay

I have one...

Hye.. i have the guitar you are looking for... do you want to buy it ???
regards

Re: Epiphone Les Paul Purple Flake

I have the exact guitar you are looking for.

Re: Epiphone Les Paul guitars between 700 and 900$

: I am looking for Epiphone Les Paul guitarS with prizes between 700 and 900$

epiphone purple sparkle

I have a epiphone purple sparkle...
you want it ???

regards

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.