epiphone gibson

Posted by bazz on Tue, 01/30/07 - 08:51:19.

hi,really appreciate anybodys help here.Im trying to identify my guitar.It has Gibson on stockhead and model no eo-2bb the serial number is Y211288.It has an unusual stockhead for a Gibson and has a butterfly embossed on body.It also has Epiphone on the body and inside guitar is date 1994.Any help would be appreciated.Many thanks .
Regards Barry (uk) email wayitwasin66@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Epiphone MB-250 serial number info

E960000602 Can someone help with some info? Thanks!

Re: epiphone gibson

hi barry,i have the same guitar,my wife bought it for me in the philippines.some american guy had given it to the philippine husband of my wifes sisters friend there.my wife called and asked me if i wanted her to buy it for me.i asked her what was the price and what brand.she told me it was a gibson and it was in good shape and wanted 1000 pesos for it(20 us dollars)so i told her to give her sister the money plus 20 dollars to go to manila and get it for me,so i now had 40 us dollars in it lol.so i went bk to the philippines and got it,my wife and kid.after i got bk here in usa i called gibson and gave them the serial# and model#,they told me that it was a replica of an 1890 model gibson had made bk then.a friend of mine saw 2 of them on ebay,and they sold for around 800.00 on ebay,so i dont guess i got burnt too bad at 40.00.mine also has the butterfly on it,oval sound hole, and is elec also.hope this helped you.god bless and tk care

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.